tisdag 17 mars 2015

Spring has arrived!

Welcome to my first real blogpost in my new blog! I've been putting this off for a very long time, mainly because of the fact that I am a perfectionist and a procrastinator, which isn't the best of mixes. 

But anyway here we are. Today I thought I would just do a normal Lisbeth-rambl* about a few everyday things here and there. So, one thing I've noticed is that spring has finally arrived to the Netherlands! And I think I might win the international contest in happiness when it comes to this, haha! No, but seriously, nothing makes my life as wonderful as the end of the dark winter! The nicest part yet, is that in Sweden we don't have this kind of warm spring until mid- to late April, and I am enjoying every moment of it! 

Although, it has been a very Dutch spring, in the sense that we had a wonderful full week of warm spring weather the past week, but then the weekend came and it was like the winter had one last breath. It was so cold and grey and windy...brrr, I was wearing a full winter-outfit with gloves and all on Sunday, watching the rugby-game, and yet I was so cold that it took me hours to finally get warm again. But then, yesterday (Monday) it was sunny and warm again, so warm that on my bike-ride to town it was even too warm for my thin (faux)leather jacket! I was basically wearing a Swedish-June-outfit...in March!!! I'm so happy haha! 

Today I didn't get to enjoy the sun too much as I had a lot of stuff to catch up to on the computer front. But I did enjoy a late afternoon walk with the doggies, still warm enough for a spring jacket even though the sun was setting.

(not our apartment building, but one of its siblings that look the same)

Bobo enjoying the sun, and smells...

*a rambl: a Lisbeth word for rambling; (of speech or writing) lacking coherent plan: diffuse and disconnected

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar